Icynene - company profile
Since its establishment in Toronto, Canada in 1986, Icynene has developed a range of high-quality spray foam insulation products, ideal for commercial and residential projects. over the years, Icynene has become the undisputed leader in insulation materials.
We aspire To be the World’s preferred insulation supplier - preferred by contractors, builders, architects, and homeowners for our industry-leading, energy-saving solutions.
Manufactured in Canada in an ISO 9001-2008 certified facility, Icynene spray foam insulation products are designed to meet industry requirements of energy conservation, air tightness, reduced thermal bridging, moisture and mould control, indoor air quality, durability, acoustic performance and affordability.
Why we’re different?
Our challenge is to go beyond the building regulations and offer much more to our customers. available in more than 30 countries, Icynene was the first spray foam manufacturer to help define a European standard for insulation foam. Furthermore, we are the first manufacturer to offer innovative spray foam products that do not contain harmful gases or formaldehyde. our commitment to quality and innovation is recognised globally.
Our global presence
Icynene spray foam insulation products are available in more than 30 countries worldwide. With
contractors and offices in north america, Europe, Asia and Australia, Icynene offers global solutions for local applications.
Icynene spray foam insulation products are the result of extensive r&d over our 25+ year history. Unlike other global manufacturers that offer a vast range of construction materials, our focus on spray foam insulation ensures we offer top quality products and remain innovative leaders within the insulation sector.
Key features of Icynene spray foam products:
• Icynene is an insulation material and an air and sound barrier as well.
• Icynene spray foam products are safe, odourless, healthy, sustainable and durable.
• Icynene products are 100% water blown.
• Icynene spray foam can help achieve significant savings - up to 50% savings in monthly heating and cooling costs.
• Icynene helps to improve indoor air quality - acting as a very effective barrier against the entry of allergens and pollutants such as pollen or dust.
• Icynene can quickly insulate even the most complex structures expanding up to 100 times its size within seconds filling in every crack and cavity to provide a completely sealed structure. Its air-sealing qualities do not allow air infiltration.
• Icynene spray foam does not settle over time.
• Icynene spray foam is flexible and can follow a building’s movements with the seasonal changes, maintaining its air sealing properties.
• Icynene spray foam does not absorb water nor retain moisture, helping to reduce the risk of condensation and mould growth.
• Icynene is not degraded by humidity.
• Icynene is applied by skilled licensed professionals using sophisticated equipment.
• Icynene spray foam products have a 25-year limited warranty.